Friday 16 May 2014

That calmness...

Am listening to the adzan in the mosque. Waiting for my friends. After a hectic day, sitting on this bench hearing adzan has really makes me calm. 



I see a group of Arabs girl wearing a school uniform buying drinks at the vending machine. A group of Arabs boy playing around with their friends.




 They were just finished their school session I guess. I tried to listen to them, what they were talking about. but couldn't understand any. Guess my Arabic language has rusted. Should I take again the Arabic class ?hurmm... 


3 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum akak. akak sekarang sedang buat master dlm biotech ke? and sekarang akak belajar oversea ke? nak tanya kalau abes degree biotech, boleh tak pursue master kat oversea? thanks akak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikumussalam..maaf lama sgt saya x bkk blog..ya skrg akk tgh smbg Master of Biotechnology kat University of Melbourne.Boleh2,awk boleh smbg kt oversea :)

      Delete
  2. waalaikumussalam..maaf lama sgt saya x bkk blog..ya skrg akk tgh smbg Master of Biotechnology kat University of Melbourne.Boleh2,awk boleh smbg kt oversea :)

    ReplyDelete